ANNOUNCING PEATC's 2018 ACTIVE DUTY MEMBERS & SPOUSES SUMMER TRAINING
June 18-19, 2018 | Norfolk, VA
Our Active Duty Members & Spouse Training is for families of children with special needs who are looking for resources, support, and more information. During this training, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about various topics.
- Special Needs Trust, Guardianship, & SSI
- Understanding Special Education & Advocacy
- Medicaid, Interstate Military Compact
- PCSing with an IEP & more!!!!
Spaces are limited!
Overnight accommodations may be requested during the application process.
*Breakfast & Lunch will be provided to all attendees.
TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO:
Hilton Norfolk the Main
100 E MAIN STREET
NORFOLK, VA 23510
SEATING WILL BE LIMITED
- You MUST receive a confirmation email from our office to attend this event
- You MUST commit to participating in the entire training
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS:
Please contact PEATC at 800-869-6782 or Lakeshia Yancey at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or
cancellations; please DO NOT contact the hotel/training venue.