ATTENTION VIRGINIA SPECIAL EDUCATION DIRECTORS AND SECTION 504 COORDINATORS
You are invited to attend the 2016 Section 504 Conference: "Virginia's 411 on Section 504"
August 17-18, 2016
Stonewall Jackson Hotel, 24 South Market Street, Staunton, VA 24401
This conference is designed to provide a comfortable foundation in Section 504 through presentations from Section 504 experts regarding:
- Awareness of 504 legality issues
- The correlation between 504 and ADA
- Civil rights
- Accessing the Curriculum
- FAPE vs Harassment Discrimination
PLEASE NOTE - SEATING IS LIMITED
* This conference is intended for professionals assigned to roles as district coordinators, designees, or others with Section 504 responsibilities.
* You MUST receive a confirmation to attend this event
*This conference includes meals and hotel accommodations to conformed attendees.
Please register HERE: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/504conference2016
Contact PEATC at 800-869-6782 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or cancellations; please do not contact the hotel/training venue directly.