Trust: The Foundation for a Strong, Collaborative Special Education Team Training Event
Co-sponsored by VDOE and PEATC
Trust: The Foundation for a Strong, Collaborative Special Education Team is an interactive workshop for parents, school administrators, and school division personnel, particularly those working in the special education arena that will focus on the role of Trust in Special Education teams and why it is absolutely essential if they are to truly be collaborative and effective.
You may apply to attend ONE of the following two sessions:
- September 28, 2016, Session 1: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (includes lunch)
- September 28, 2016, Session 2: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (includes dinner)
Training location: Embassy Suites Hampton Roads-Hotel, Spa & Convention Center,
1700 Coliseum Drive, Hampton, VA 23666
SEATING WILL BE LIMITED
• You MUST receive a confirmation to attend this event
• You must commit to participating in the entire training
• Contact PEATC at 800-869-6782 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not contact the training venue directly) with any questions or cancellations.
Click here to apply: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016TrustTeam