RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Office of the Governor: Margaret “Maggie” Chambers, Special Assistant for Policy
Secretariat of Agriculture and Forestry: Megan Seibel, RN, PhD, Assistant Secretary
Secretariat of the Commonwealth, Board Appointments, State Rehabilitation Council
- Shaquwanda Baker, MS of Manassas, Rehabilitation Counselor, Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Nichole C. Drummond of Springfield, Deputy Director, Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC), Falls Church
- David K. Head of Moseley, Director of Leadership Development, Owens & Minor
- Petrina Thomas of Culpeper, Consumer Directed Services Facilitator, disAbility Resource Center, Fredericksburg
- Julie Triplett* of Richmond, Disability Rights Advocate with the disAbility Law Center of Virginia
Virginia Museum of Natural History, Board of Trustees
- Faye Crawford Cooper of Staunton, Conservation and Natural Resource Management Consultant, Cooper Conservation Advisors, LLC
- Arthur V. Evans, DSc* of Richmond, Entomologist
- Lisa Carter Moerner of Richmond, Director Corporate Public Policy, Dominion Resources Services, Inc.