THIS EVENT IS FULL
Parents as Collaborative Leaders (PACL)
Wednesday, Apr 26, 2017 – Friday, Apr 28, 2017
Aloft Dulles Airport North
22390 Flagstaff Plaza
Ashburn, VA 20148
Interested in learning new skills to improve life and supports for your child as well as other families in your area?
If so, consider applying for this FREE 3-day training.
Join us for 3 vibrant days to explore and learn:
- Valuable ways for communicating with professionals involved with your family
- Strategies for finding and using state and local resources for your family
- Effective ways to impact outcomes for your family and others
- Skills from other families who are navigating on a similar path
- Strategies for engaging families in meaningful dialogues regarding special education
- Ways to leverage this information in order to create budding leaders in your community
By the end of the training your will have fine-tuned your leadership skills to develop meaningful collaborative partnerships in your community by leading groups of parents in facilitated discussions around Special Education.
PLEASE NOTE SEATING IS LIMITED!!
You will be notified about your application no later than March 24, 2017. You must receive a confirmation to attend this event.
Contact PEATC at 800-869-6782 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or cancellations; please do not contact the hotel venue directly.