Parents as Collaborative Leaders (PACL) 3-day training - Roanoke, VA
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - Friday, June 30, 2017
LOCATION: Sheraton Roanoke Hotel & Conference Center
2801 Hershberger Road Northwest
Roanoke, VA 24017
Interested in learning new skills to improve life and supports for your child as well as other families in your area? If so, consider applying for this free 3-day training.
Join us for 3 vibrant days to explore and learn:
- Valuable ways for communicating with professionals involved with your family
- Strategies for finding and using state and local resources for your family
- Effective ways to impact outcomes for your family and others
- Skills from other families who are navigating on a similar path
- Strategies for engaging families in meaningful dialogues regarding special education
Ways to leverage this information in order to create budding leaders in your community. By the end of the training your will have fine-tuned your leadership skills to develop meaningful collaborative partnerships in your community by leading groups of parents in facilitated discussions around Special Education.
Lodging and meals are included.
PLEASE NOTE SEATING IS LIMITED!!
You will be notified about your application no later than May 26, 2017. You must receive a confirmation to attend this event.
Contact PEATC at 800-869-6782 or email@example.com with any questions or cancellations; please do not contact the hotel venue directly.
APPLY HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/parents-as-collaborative-leaders-pacl-roanoke-area-tickets-32127647659