"Failure to Launch" Workshop Series
Workshops on October 2, October 9, October 16, & October 23
Apr 21, 2017
Is your teen or young adult having difficulty identifying postsecondary education and career options?
Is your teen or young adult feeling frustrated in school and looking for other opportunities to explore besides traditional college?
Is your teen or young adult unable to leave home and take steps towards independence?
This workshop is designed for parents of teens or young adults with or without disabilities, ADHD, Executive Function and/or Learning Differences.
You’ll develop a step by step guide to support your teen or young adult into taking action steps.
Through interactive exercises, discussions with specialists, coaches, and career counselors, you’ll learn the best available options for your child’s transition.
Get answers to the big questions:
• What causes lack of motivation and low self esteem?
• What are the obstacles preventing transition?
• What are alternative post high school education/career preparation options?
• How can I determine appropriate steps for exploring postsecondary transitions that include internships, apprenticeships, and/or volunteer experiences?
• How can I help my child take actions steps to identify careers that are a best fit?
• Why is the right career crucial for young adults with or without disabilities, ADHD, Executive Function and/or Learning Differences?
Get prepared for postsecondary/employment exploration experiences this fall!
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/failure-to-launch-workshops-tickets-33435018039
QUESTIONS? Please contact the ADHD Resource Group of Northern VA at (703) 738-9984 or email at email@example.com