ANNOUNCING PEATC's 2018 Active Duty Training
April 5-6, 2018 | Springfield, VA
Our Active Duty Members & Spouse Training is for families of children special needs who are looking for resources, support, and more information. During this training, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about various topics, these include:
- Special Needs Trust, Guardianship, & SSI
- Understanding Special Education & Advocacy
- Medicaid, Interstate Military Compact
- PCSing with an IEP & more!!!
Spaces are limited!
Overnight accommodations may be requested during the application process.
*Breakfast & Lunch will be provided to all attendees.
TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO:
Courtyard Marriott Hotel
6710 Commerce Street
Springfield, VA 22150
SEATING WILL BE LIMITED
- You MUST receive a confirmation email from our office to attend this event
- You MUST commit to participating in the entire training
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS:
Please contact PEATC at 800-869-6782 or Lakeshia Yancey at email@example.com with any questions or cancellations; please DO NOT contact the hotel/training venue.